Our values reflect a set of shared beliefs. They are the foundations of our Company culture.
At CROWN Europe we have four core values:
- Customer Service
- Continuous Improvement
- People (Team Force)
- Business Ethics
They reflect who we are, and how we want to behave and interact with each other, our customers, suppliers and communities.
- We consider customer satisfaction to be our highest priority;
- We deliver metal packaging solutions and help our customers build their brands;
- We encourage innovation to improve existing products, break new ground in packaging technology and develop new manufacturing processes;
- We are committed to helping launch successful new brands and re-invigorating existing brands.
- We achieve customer satisfaction by continuously improving the cost effectiveness and performance standards of all our products and processes;
- We continuously focus on value-added activities;
- We continuously invest in our people;
- We aim to make our Company the standard for quality and safety in our industry.
People (Team Force)
- We believe in respecting and recognising every contribution to our business;
- We are committed to developing a workforce that is well-trained and safe;
- We invest in our employees and their communities, promoting the well-being of both;
- We recognise the importance of individual talent as well as the value of multicultural teamwork;
- We reward and promote people on merit, through fair and open performance management and career development plans;
- We believe in engagement and commitment – working both ways.
- We build on sustainability and careful management of resources;
- We maintain the highest ethical standards;
- We are committed to achieving business and financial performance to drive shareholder value;
- We believe respect, honesty and trust form the foundations for a healthy business.