Crown to Feature a Raft of Innovations at BrauBeviale
Crown Bevcan Europe & Middle East will return to BrauBeviale, Nuremberg (November 13-15) this year with a raft of unique packaging technologies that can help beverage brands distinguish themselves on retail shelves. Advances in shaping and decoration and alternative can sizes will be the key focus at Stand 4-4237, which demonstrate unique ways that brands build connections with today’s consumers.
- Crown’s newest additions to its “Colourful World” decorative finishes portfolio, a collaborative effort between the Company’s design, printing and technology specialists, created to boost shelf appeal and includes a focus on tactile finishes.
- Emprint™- the Company’s latest highly controllable and customizable decorative microembossing technology. This unique process allows brands to create distinctive designs with near-perfect alignment to the printing on the rest of the can.
- Examples of recent collaborations with brands like Coca-Cola who has used thermochromic ink technology as an integral part of the overall beverage can design and Mountain Dew who used Crown’s neon ink limited-edition cans for its summer campaign in Middle East.
- Updates on the CrownConnect™ platform, which enables brands to increase interaction with consumers.
- The global debut of technologies including the Clicker Crown, a new twist off crown cork format based on the original crown cap developed by the Company’s founder, William Painter, in 1882. The twist off crown cork produces a fresh ‘click’ sound when opened, providing visual, audible and tactile interaction during the opening experience.
We hope to see you in Nuremberg next month!