Our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics serves as the centerpiece for how we do business, providing clear guidance on required standards and behaviors. The Code, which is available to our employees in nearly 20 languages, is reviewed regularly by management and outside counsel to consider evolving issues and best practices. It is accompanied by a series of detailed underlying policies that address critical environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues.
The five pillars of our Twentyby30 program are underpinned by multiple governance and ethics initiatives. Our commitments in this area include:
- Continue to operate by the standards outlined in our Corporate Code of Business Conduct and Ethics. Subjects covered by the Code range from securities trading and anti-corruption to financial reporting and equal opportunity, discrimination and harassment.
- Uphold our Supplier Code of Conduct and Responsible and Ethical Sourcing Policy, which outlines our expectations in areas such as human rights, health and safety, anti-bribery, confidentiality and continuous improvement.
- Maintain a Human Rights Policy to address topics such as safe working conditions, child labor, living wages and employee rights and responsibilities.
- Enforce a Conflict Minerals Policy to ensure compliance with U.S. laws.
- Consult and engage our stakeholders on a regular basis and adapt our policies as needed.
Learn how our governance and ethics goals align with the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).